According to the requirements of the decision of the state council on further reducing the list of industrial product production license administration and simplifying the examination and approval procedures (guofa  no.33), the state administration of market supervision has decided to change the production license of explosion-proof electrical products to compulsory product certification (CCC).In order to ensure the smooth implementation of CCC certification and smooth and orderly work connection, the relevant requirements are hereby announced as follows:
1. Implementation date of certification
Since October 1, 2019, explosion-proof electrical appliances, household gas appliances and household refrigerators with a calibrated volume of 500L or more have been included in CCC certification management. Designated certification bodies (the designated work of certification bodies and laboratories will be announced separately) begin to accept certification commissions.(hereinafter referred to as the provincial market supervision department) of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the central government and the xinjiang production and construction corps shall stop accepting the relevant production license applications and terminate the administrative license procedures that have been accepted according to law.
As of October 1, 2020, the above products are not allowed to leave the factory, sell, import or use in other business activities without obtaining compulsory product certification certificate and marking with compulsory certification mark.
2, the designated certification body work requirements
The designated certification body shall formulate the detailed rules for the implementation of certification in accordance with the requirements of the general rules for mandatory product certification and corresponding product implementation rules, and complete the filing with the general administration of market supervision (department of certification supervision) before September 25, 2019.
3. Connection between CCC certification and production license management
(1) before October 1, 2020, the above products produced by domestic enterprises shall be released from the factory, sold or used in other business activities on the strength of valid production license or CCC certification.
(2) for enterprises that have obtained production licenses, if the above products no longer continue to be produced after October 1, 2020 (inclusive), CCC certification is not required;Otherwise, the certification commission shall be submitted as soon as possible and CCC certification shall be obtained before October 1, 2020.
(3) put forward by the enterprise to hold a valid production license certification, specify the corresponding certification body should review and test results, formulate related transformation scheme (including added difference detection project, factory inspection, etc) and implement, to meet the requirements of the certification renewal CCC certification, at the same time, the place where the enterprise is located at the provincial level the market supervision department certification, companies list.In principle, the cost of certification and testing in the process of certificate conversion shall be borne by the financial department.
(4) the provincial market supervision departments shall, according to the notification of certification bodies and the expiration of production licenses, timely go through the cancellation procedures of production licenses.On October 1, 2020, the state administration of market supervision cancelled all valid production licenses that have not been converted.
(v) for the products produced within the validity period of the production license, the original package (in line with the requirements of the production license) may continue to be used for ex-factory sales after October 1, 2020.